Please keep this staple in your home.
CLOVE OIL 20% off!
It’s that time of year that the stores begin to add back to school items and the store windows shout that it’s time for Fall. IT IS NOT TIME FOR FALL! We have more than four more weeks of summer and I intend to enjoy it.
Pumpkin Spice, sit down. I’m not finished with my summer white wines yet.
Now, having stated my case, this year has been unusually busy with covid cases during the hot summer months. Clove oil is an excellent oil for many symptoms of covid virus strains. My favorite quality of clove oil is its assistance in the reparation of the lungs. Read on to see 6 of the many great reasons to include clove oil in your medicine cabinet. It is wonderful for use in the diffuser. Clove oil is TOXIC to pets. Do not diffuse in the same space as animals and do NOT apply directly to pets.
1. Skin Health and Acne Clove oil has been found to be highly effective against the development of acne, as it reduces the inflammation, calms swelling and abates the overall nastiness of an acne breakout.
2. Fights Fungal Infections Clove essential oil has vigorous antifungal properties, making it useful in the fight against a range of fungal problems, including candida. Some of the most frequently observed fungal infections include the likes of Athlete’s foot and Jock Itch, but there are plenty of other examples that can affect a person both on the inside of the body and on the outside.
3. Toothache Relief When it comes to ensuring, maintaining and improving dental health, clove oil can be very effective in the fight against the bacteria that cause plaque to build up and the teeth to decay, making it a major ingredient in a lot of dental preparations and commercially available oral hygiene products.
4. Powerful Antioxidant Clove oil is a particularly powerful antioxidant. It is definitely worthy when it comes to keeping excessive build-ups of free radicals at a distance. Clove oil is often suggested as a natural treatment for heavy smokers or people simply looking for a way to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
5. Digestive Aid The topical application of clove oil is probably best for the treatment of mild stomach aches and annoying indigestion, but these symptoms could potentially be avoided with daily doses of clove oil administered as supplementation to a healthy diet.
6. Powerful Antibacterial With antibacterial qualities to rival any of the other well known essential oils, clove oil is a great oil to have around the house in case any wounds need protecting from the threat of infection. Dabbing clove oil directly onto an affected area of skin can be an effective way of reaping the antibacterial benefits to their fullest capabilities.
Stop to pick up your Clove or other essential oils at the heArt & Soul Gallery at 113 East Main Street in historic downtown Elkin.