Copaiba (pronounced co-pie-ee-ba) Oil
- FUN FACT! COPAIBA IS GREAT FOR CATS!
- Anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory, great for seniors with joint pain
- Dilute and diffuse with frankincense to magnify its effects
- CLEARS SKIN AND REDUCES ACNE
helps clarify the skin
- add to moisturizer and apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION
help reduce swelling and redness
- place a few drops in a carrier oil and massage onto your skin
- PROVIDES PAIN RELIEF
helps to alleviate sore muscles and joints
- excellent additive to massage oils
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
shown to lower blood pressure
- diffuse often
- HEALS INFECTIONS
treat infections and inhibit bacterial growth
- Add to a carrier oil to help prevent infections and quickly heal the skin
- KICKSTARTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
acts as an antioxidant to support immune, nervous and digestive systems
- dilute a few drops in a carrier oil and apply to the back of your neck and chest
- BOOSTS THE MOOD
helps lighten the spirit
- diffuse to reduce anxiety and boost joy
While Copaiba oil is a generally safe oil for topical application, any essential oil can have undesired side effects if handled or used improperly. Before using any oil, it’s important to know all the risks and take necessary safety precautions.
- Essential oils should be diluted properly in a carrier oil or lotion before applying it to the skin. 3-5 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil is recommended
- Ingesting large amounts of Copaiba essential oil can cause an upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Pregnant or nursing women and people with serious health conditions should consult their doctor before using any essential oil.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas when applying topically. A patch test is recommended before applying, as skin sensitivities can occur.
Enjoy 20% off this ESSENTIAL oil through October!
Stop to pick up your Clove or other essential oils at the heArt & Soul Gallery at 113 East Main Street in historic downtown Elkin.